- Turn your roof BLACK by spreading their spores all over your roof.
- Reduce your roof life by causing premature granule loss.
- Increase your under-roof temperature by absorbing the sun's rays
rather than reflecting them.
- Increase your electric bill with longer air conditioner run times.
- Wear out your air-conditioner unit faster, requiring more repairs and
- Create mold that can fall and be tracked into your home creating an unhealthy environment, especially for those with allergies.
- Decrease your property value & reflect a poorly maintained home.
- Detract substantially from the overall appearance of you home!
What you SHOULD know about those BLACK stains on your ROOF!
4 Grades of Roof Cleaning & Protection Services
1 Value- Packed Preventative Maintenance Service
Optional Shingle Guard Plan (SGP)- Cleaned once and never again...Guaranteed! Available with our Standard Roof Cleaning + Shingle Guard Service
- This is a semi-annual program that comes with a lifetime guarantee to keep your roof free from algae stains and the cumulative effect of this service extends the life of your roof and make any future cleaning unnecessary.
Each semi-annual visit we: *Remove any debris from the roof.*Inspect the roof and provide a written report. *Re-coat the roof with Shingle Guard *Offer our optional gutter cleaning service.
* ALL OF OUR CLEANING SERVICES ARE PERFORMED WITHOUT THE USE OF "HIGH PRESSURE" OR BLEACH WHICH CAN RESULT IN EXTENSIVE DAMAGE TO YOUR SHINGLES .
2 Standard Roof Cleaning
- Our Premium Cleaner is applied to the roof to dissolve and lift the algae, fungus and dirt that is causing the discoloration/ stains. The roof is then rinsed removing all staining so that it is left absolutely clean & bright.
* Our cleaner is environmentally safe, causing no harm to your grass, landscaping, pets or wildlife.
3 Standard Roof Cleaning + Shingle Guard
- Following a "Standard Roof Cleaning", we then coat the roof with Shingle Guard- a liquid polymer with fungicides that helps bond the granules and prevent further algae/fungus growth, keeping your roof looking better longer, so long as it is maintained.
4 Standard Roof Cleaning + Shingle Coat
- Following a "Standard Roof Cleaning", and after the roof has completely dried and been re-inspected, we apply a coating of Shingle Coat. This is a co-polymer acrylic with a built in biocide that actually keeps your roof locked in a "time capsule" for six (6) years. It extends the life of the roof dramatically, virtually preventing granule loss. It also gives your roof a "glow" which keeps your roof looking newer and your house cooler in the summertime because of its reflective qualities. In addition, Shingle Coat self cleans your roof every time it rains, making any re-cleaning unnecessary.
- * Shingle Coat is more expensive initially, but saves you money in the long run.
Call now for your FREE Estimate!